Thursday, November 18, 2010

Struggling

And so, ever since I knew she had a boyfriend, I start acting weird. I know I've talk it through with a friend and yeah, his words makes sense, but, it still feels bad. I still feel like crap, everything still feels like it sucks. I know I also said about my motto and stuff, but still, it doesn't feel good.

I still hope I can stay true to my motto.


It feels as though
The sun doesn't shine anymore
The rainbow lost its colours
That colours feel so dull
That happy love songs became slow-rhythm-ed
The world had stopped spinning

My heart has stopped beating
I don't wanna talk anymore
I don't feel anything anymore
I don't care anymore

3 comments:

Mysterious God Of Light said...

And I can like ur post more! XD

There's always another beautiful rainbows, another shining stars and another universe to look for. Just don't give up of keep looking for alternative solutions (good ones of course) XP

Live-Love-Laugh-Dream said...

Truly understand your feelings hiro.
I'm in the same situation as you...
life still goes on, we still have to move on, feel free to chat through msn k. Take care dear friend~

Hiro said...

Thanks guys, hopefully I can pick myself up quickly