Friday, November 12, 2010

2 Months...

Today, I just realised, there is only 2 months left. I really enjoyed our time together, but on 26 January 2011, it might be the last time we meet, and the thought scares me. That I might never see you again, 2 months... only 2 months left...

Very common case
When I am close to you, I dunno what to say, I just wanna listen to your voice.
When I am near you, I dunno what to do, I just wanna look at you.
I will give you all the attention you require, I will be your best listener, I will try my best to remember everything about you.
When I dont see you, I keep on thinking of you.
When Im not with you, I keep on wishing that I am.

I know I am not the guy, that I am not the one.
That I cant teach you how to swim.
That I am not the outdoor person.
That I am not interested in physical activities.
That I dont do rock climbing.
That I am not as interesting as you are.
That I am such a boring person.

2 comments:

Mysterious God Of Light said...

A start of someone new or knew?

Hiro said...

Someone new that I just knew