Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Friendship and Relationship

I bet that, when a person likes someone, he definitely cant wait to get that girl, you know, to have that girl as his girlfriend. However, I have met one of the oddest cases ever.

I realised that I really enjoyed this friendship, and I really cant imagine being in a relationship with her. I mean, I cant imagine holding her hands, or going out on a date with her, or having dinner with her . As friends, I feel much more joy, I feel that I am free to express myself or be quiet and just listen, and things wouldn't be awkward.

I can go on without a relationship, but I definitely don't want to lose this friendship. Of course I still wish the best for her, I still wanna look out for her and help her out when she needs it. As I like to say, as long as you are happy, I don't care what happens to me, I seriously think thats a good motto, and I'll be sticking to it.

4 comments:

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Glad u r happy =)

Keep up the good work! =D

Hiro said...

Ya I am, but I also realise, that this all might end in 2 months time

Mysterious God Of Light said...

所谓:“天下没有不散的筵席”~ XP

Hiro said...

but this one is just too short