Sunday, September 21, 2008

Three Messages

21/9/2008
I received 3 messages from 3 different people, yet somehow it all seemed as though they are linked. To investigate and figure what is the real hidden message trying to be passed to me, I'll list down every possible connection here in order to analyze things.

Message 1
Eric from Sibu, 4:31pm
"Hiroshi" in japanese, Your name actually meant: "The Noble One" or "The Brave One". How are you today?
My reply: Wow cool. Thanks bro. Awesome today.

Message 2
义升 from Sibu, 5:16pm
昨天有一位天使告诉我说我很久没给一个人祝福了。我听了吓了一跳!原来我还没献祝福的人是正在按手机的你。现在让我献上我最诚心的祝福给幸福的你=)
My reply: 哈哈,谢谢你。

Message 3
Wendy currently at Labuan, 9:08pm
HE had no servants but they called HIM Master. No Degree, but they called HIM TEACHER. No Medicine, but they called HIM HEALER. No army, but Kings feared HIM. HE won no Military Battles, but HE Conquered the World. HE Committed no Crime, but they Crucified HIM. He was Buried in a Tomb, but is ALIVE TODAY. HE is Humble, but will Always be Exalted. HIS name is JESUS. He is THE LORD, our HOPE & GUIDE. GOD BLESS.
My reply: Wow, great message. Awesome reminder. Thanks!

Where should I begin?
For starters, the common thing about these 3 people is that they are all far away from me, not here with me. All 3 of them are Christians. I could get the message in the sms individually, but I couldn't link them together. I'm sure these people didn't make a deal or something, but yet somehow I just feel that these 3 messages are linked, are trying to tell me something.

Perhaps someday, when I look back, I might get the 'hidden' message on these 3 sms.

No comments: