Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life is Not a Fairy Tale

How I wish life was simple, where something like " and the live happily ever after " exist. Of course I'm not talking about love.

To be honest, I am a naive person. Unbelievable for someone like me. Another thing is, I am an honest fellow. Why do I feel like I am boasting about myself? So the thing is, I am an honest and naive person, I don't lie or trick or have bad intentions towards other people. Though I have to admit sometimes I still do, well that's because I'm human. What I really hope is people do the same to me, to be honest and have no bad intentions towards me. Wonder why am I saying this?

I admit that I am not the best or perfect son. I am 18 years old and am still a teenager. Rebellion will no doubt exist. But hey, it's just normal. I admit that I am not helping out much at home and I apologise, but sometimes I'm just really tired, please be understanding and not just scold me like I'm the most useless, most worthless son there is. Whatever that that you asked me to do now , the way you raised me, it's not because of respect, it's because of fear for your violence, that just shows how bad a parent you are. However, being a son that you never realise how good I am, I will do it because of obedience, no other excuses or inner debates.

Totally random stuff but totally genuine in my heart. Best wishes, take care.

2 comments:

Jayson/ KS/ 杰盛 said...

i think like this:"in order to protect their nice image,and not all the unhappy past year or unhappy future...work hard,find a good job,earn lots;then help parents sign a maid,then live outside"this is to preserve parents nice and caring side in our hearts.this applies the
"miss u"principle

Hiro said...

Haha, at some point you're right. But I would feel bad if I was to leave them alone. I know it's gonna be hard with them living with me and all, but I'll take the chances.