Friday, March 5, 2010

Uni Reopen

University, or school is what I prefer to call it, is gonna reopen soon. I've had a super long holiday, and it wasnt as easy as I had expected. I've had my share of yelling and lecturing and bla bla bla from my parents (which I do hear and pay attention to) for not working during the holidays. I know I kept on saying Im not lazy, I just want a work that doesnt touch my Friday nights (prayer meeting), Saturday nights (care group) and Sunday mornings (Sunday service), but there is also this one thing, I didnt go on a job hunt...

Okay~ now back to school reopen matters, since I have morning classes for the coming sem, I have to adjust my time back to normal. I had been sleeping real late and I mean really really really late and waking up real late too (this one also very very very late).

Other than that, Im gonna get a hair cut because I dont like my current hair, though Im lazy to go out, I have to and I will.

New sem, gonna be in Degree. Thinking of how I could be salt and light again... To those of you who have no idea what Im talking about, ignore this(hahaha). And those who do, just keep quiet. I really really wanna see it happen, it as in (Im not gonna tell you, if you know you know, if you dont then dont).

And oh yeah, Multimedia Design, drawing, me no gurd, me bead draw, like smlla kib, no draw, safe me. Oh well, I guess I can learn. Still better than learning codes I presume...

No comments: