Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ability Shop

You might be wondering, what ability shop. Well, its a manga I just read. Look below.

(From onemanga.com)

Summary

Toshiki is a below average student and often the target of ridicule. He accidentally runs into a shop sign and breaks it, when he enters the shop he finds out it will sell him abilities.. But these abilities don't come cheap.

http://www.onemanga.com/Ability_Shop/



If abilities could be bought, I'd buy the ability to evangelize. In the manga, customers pay with their remaining life span. And I said to myself, I'd pay any price to have the ability to evangelize. But then, just like our life span, if we spend time to develop an ability, isnt it the same as "buying" them with our life span? So maybe, I would not "pay any price to obtain the ability" hahahaha. However, ever since I came to know Christ, my biggest desire is to evangelize. Biggest desire because it is the one thing that I wanna do and cannot do well. I really wanna see my family, relatives, friends and all the people around me come to know God, the same God that I know. So I guess, I better start spending time and effort to develop this ability, the ability to evangelize!



6 comments:

Wayne said...

Bro, the ability to evangelize comes with a powerful tool called TESTIMONY....so if you live out the way that God wants you to, automatically, your life will evangelize to others..so Jia U bro..GBU

Hiro said...

I will, my epic story of evangelism is just beginning. HAHAHAHAHA

Wayne said...

Tat reminds me also...to evanglize, u have to get out of your house and do more socializing and networking as well. :)

Hiro said...

Yeah, I guess so too. Though it would be so unlike me, well I had already die to self, so...

Wayne said...

So...nothing is impossible with God my dear bro..haha...talk to me or come over any time u want also can...u r always welcome de my bro. :)

Hiro said...

Hehe, I know who to look for when I have problems or just good news or just anything hahahaha