Saturday, February 27, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

I know its a little late writing this post since its already at the end of February, but looking back at the old posts, I decided to write one anyways.

2009 to me, was the worst year of my life. Seriously, Im not exaggerating about it. Due to some very personal issues, I dont feel comfortable sharing it. Just proves how bad a trauma it is to me. I just couldnt wait for it to pass any sooner. Lets see the effects, I sleep late (real late), I wasted half a year of my life (including 3k money), and some horrible horrible sins.

I dunno if I had paid enough for what I did, but I really did suffer a lot.


Thank God for a new year, where I can throw everything away, get new hope and also a new start. Its very important to me because I really need it, due to the horrible events of 2009 of course.

And praise Him for His faithfulness, the year started awesome and has been great until now. But I know sooner or later something is gonna rock my boat, because thats just life. Its God's way of making me a better person, and I know it. All I ask is that He be with me all in all.

Guess I'll be signing off here, peace out~

No comments: