Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Heart, My Burden

We had a Leadership Meeting today in church at 7:30pm

Pastor shared something and there was a video and some praying.

I was particularly touched by the video "Anguish". And in the video, what really touched me was:
"Are you just watching tv while your family go to hell? Dont tell me you're concerned, when you spend more time on tv or on the internet."

Anguish, agony, deep pain, deep sorrow.

My tears almost came out when the first sentence, but when I heard the second sentence, I take back my tears. Indeed, how can I say Im concerned when I spend more time in front of the computer.

So I made a decision, to quit doing some stuff that takes up a lot of my time. I don't need to make commitments that are not related to God, only the ones that are related to God are worth keeping. That's why, I quit some apps in facebook and devote those time to praying. Because I do care, about my family, relatives, friends and people around, so I'm gonna do something about it. Often I have said, I dunno what to do so my family, relatives, friends and people around me could be saved. But what I can do (which is pray), I didn't even do it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pray for them..n leave d remaining work to God..He will lead ur way..^^

Hiro said...

Thanks, I will do that.