Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Wouldn't Hurt

I was considering, whether I wanna post this or not, because I had just posted one moments ago, but then I thought, more wouldn't hurt.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify you Father in heaven. -Matthew 5:16

We're not concerned about impressing others with our possessions or abilities, but we all should want to make a difference in the lives of people. What if there was one thing each of us did today that caused people to praise the Lord?

My answer: That would be awesome!

This is the wish I always wish,
The prayer I always pray:
Lord, may my life help others
It touches on the way.

Christians are windows
through which Jesus can shine.


Taken from Our Daily Bread, October 13, Tuesday

No comments: