Friday, August 1, 2008

College/University life?

Without realising it, my 1st week at Swinburne is almost over. So how do I feel? Let's see the things I've encountered this week that could potentially be my life for foundation year, which are mostly unpleasant XD

1. Class ending way before scheduled time.
2. Class canceled as if they were nothing.
3. Class canceled without informing us.
4. Foundation students dont matter.
5. Assignments that are obviously not gonna be easy.
6. To pass is not to excel in exams.
7. Blackboard gonna be a very important instrument here in Swinburne.
8. I'd really have to organise things, especially myself and my bag of subjects.
9. I have an average of 5-6 hours per day of free time, to either study or do assignment or go online or nap or lie around or do nothing.
10. New challenges ahead in terms of time, mentality, work, finance and others.

Not gonna be easy but I wouldnt want it another way which is lot's of challenges that are gonna do good for me.

No comments: