Thursday, February 16, 2012

Belated Valentines Post

I think that every year, during Valentines Day, I will usually do a blog post. Well this year came a bit late, I wanted to post, but then I just couldn't be bothered, yet.

So what did I do during this years Valentines? If I was still in Kuching, I'd probably let my parents go out on a date while I stay at home. So not much difference than when I am in Singapore. I just sit around alone in front of my laptop. Hey com'on, its not that sad.

I texted my two cute cousins, which are nice girls and I was pretty surprised that they both didn't receive anything for Valentines Day. Lol if I was a guy in their school or living near them, I would definitely send them gifts. I even said to one of them that the guys in their school must be blind or something is wrong with them because they are so awesome and no one sent them any gifts.

Anyways, I salute all those that live through that day alone, I know it wasn't easy for me and also a good luck to all my bros fighting the valentines war.

No comments: