Monday, August 15, 2011

Options

I've been crazy about this girl, I get to know her and got close to her and stuff. Just for the record, when I'm with her, I feel so close to her.

When we went back to Kuching together, I was really glad she made time for me. Of course there were times she didn't reply my messages, but we actually hang out, went for breakfast, watch movie, played L4D2 and went to k fest together. I really felt closer to her than ever, especially when we went out with her sis and mum. I really felt I had a shot and her family really liked me.

So lately, I've been chatting with her sis a lot, and I mean A LOT. I like her sis, she's cute, cool and nice. But she has been a little colder to me and the things that I dont like about her keep popping out. So then, just suddenly, I felt like I had an option, I have choices. So what is wrong with me? Yeah I met her first and stuff, but what am I doing? I dunno, maybe I'm just confused, like usual...

Yeah, I'm a despo... Just some girl treats me nice and I thought that there might be a chance for something special. Maybe I'm just lonely, but I still wait to meet the correct person, the perfect one.

I'm done with my rant, peace out guys.

No comments: