Saturday, March 5, 2011

Seriously Homesick

I hate to admit it, but ever since coming back from home, I am not feeling very good inside. I have this feeling in my gut, which I really dislike. I think my sister is probably the only thing that is making me feel better in Singapore. I don't like this job, which makes my life in Singapore really bad. I don't enjoy the job, people always say, its very nice that you can travel all around the world or wow you're working with SIA or thats a lot of money for your age and qualifications, but I guess they really don't know unless they are there or I am just too weak. I hate the bond, which is 13,800 Singapore Dollars, and is close to RM30k. I don't know how long I can take it, and Herman's situation is really encouraging me. I am not trying to demotivate myself here, but I am just saying out my feelings. How is ah mei gonna feel once I am gone? How is mummy and daddy gonna think about me for being such a quitter? But somehow I really cannot take this, it feels bad.

I really do feel like calling my mum and begging her to let me go home, I am feeling very down.

3 comments:

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Seeing on the bright side! Everyone deserves homesickness once in a while but giving up is not a good option. Don't see the bond as a tie but see it as a challenge.

There's always somebody new to meet & discoveries to make. The world is still big out there & giving up might just let u miss those great opportunities & best of all: the scenery of all the countries.

People always say: The moon outside is rounder. Maybe it's true at some point.

U don't see the Sun quitting while it's never-end burning like hell, do u? XD


Pray more, there soon will be a better way.

God Bless =D

Hiro said...

I hope so, this job is bad for my physical health. I hope to at least keep my mental health intact.

AliciA said...

i don't know what is going on. but take good care of yourself as nothing is important than health and think positively. try to express your feelings. i will always support you :)