Saturday, March 26, 2011

Its Kind of a Funny Story


Its kind of a funny story that Its Kind of a Funny Story is kind of like my story. So the whole story about a teenage kid who wanted to kill himself because of stress and depression but got himself admitted into a psychiatric ward. Thats where he met some people, and also the purpose to live again. Depression, stress, emotional, down, negative...

There were a few quotes in the movie that I really liked. However, my favorite would be : "I... This is the part I don't get Craig, I mean... You're cool, you're smart, you're talented... You have a family that loves you. You know, what I would do to just be you for just a day. I would... I would do so much. I would... I don't know, I'd just... I'd just live." Then there's another one: "Okay, I know you're thinking, what is this? Kid spends a few days in the hospital and all those problems are cured? But I'm not. I know em. I can tell this is just the beginning. I still need to face my homework, my school, my friends, my dad... But the difference between today and last Saturday, is in the first time for a while, I can look forward to things I want to do in my life. Bike, eat, drink, talk, ride the subway, read, read maps, make maps, make art, finish the Gates application, tell my dad not to stress about it, hug my mum, kiss my little sister, kiss my dad, make out with Noelle, make out with her more, take her on a picnic, see a movie with her, see a movie with Aaron, heck see a movie with Nia, have a party, tell people my story, volunteer at Three North, help people like Bobby, like Muqtada, like me, draw more, draw a person, draw a naked person, draw Noelle naked, run, travel, swim, skip, yeah I know its lame, but whatever, skip anyway. Breathe... ... ... Live. " Also there's this one thats really the case : "Like, I'm on the verge of just blowing up. You know, all the stress and pressure and anxiety, just bubbling up. But I'm never be able to let it out like that. You know, I just keep it inside."

Then there was Emma Roberts! Gosh she is so pretty. The only bad thing was, she had kiss scenes, 4 of them! Well okay, there was only 2, and 2 were just pictures. But still, kind of piss me off. Hahaha, but whatever, its just stupid. Also, she is way prettier than Nia!


I think this movie really did help me a little, its good, its what I like.

2 comments:

Elrich said...

got scar on her face leh... haha :P

Hiro said...

Yep, 3 visible lines, but she's still pretty