Thursday, August 20, 2009

Are you mean and sarcastic?

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
once uve been tagged must do!
happy reading!


If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR: If you are cute, then no one is ugly loh

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: Die want face
For gals: You ever knew a great invention called mirror?
For boys: Even the female dog see you will vomit ah

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: Screw the money, I have rules XD

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: Of course, that's coz I dont do ass-kissing

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: Brunei so small, everyone in Malaysia spit one drop on you, you already sink loh


If an annoying hot woman/man says:(if hes really2 hot)
1) I know you like me.
YR: *ignores*

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: Then why are you looking at me?

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: Nice people not ngam bad people de

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: Later my Saga overtake you ah, see your face how

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: Eat full so free ah you


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:(if hes really ugly)
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: Ahhh, a pig is talking to me *run away with both hands in the air*

2) May I have your cell phone no? please please please?
YR: Go check yellow pages XD

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: Bo eng ah

4) What do you like about me?
YR: I like about you having nothing to like XD

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: Bluekkkkk (vomit)


If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: Did I hear something? Coz I think I did

2) You smell like shit!
YR: Coz you're near me

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: Well thank you, but you definitely look "better"

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: LOL eat _______ (whatever the game is about)


If your annoying ex says:
1) I still love you...
YR: And I still love her(her is someone else lol)

2) I know you still love me!
YR: You know wrong loh

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: Good goat dont eat back head grass

4) Please call me...
YR: Phone no money liao

5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: So nice ah


If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: I know lah~

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: Well that explains alot

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: Means last time cheaper lah

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: No money

2 comments:

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Good HORSE dont eat back head grass...

LOL~

Hiro said...

Goat cooler