Friday, February 13, 2009

To those who are uncertain (future)

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths" (Prov. 3:5-6)

Onto His hands I lay the fears that haunt me,
The dread of future ills that may befall;
Into His hands I lay the doubts that taunt me,
And rest securely, trusting Him for all.
-Christiansen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Living without trust in God is like driving in the fog.

I want you to spend a little time thinking about this.
As Valentines nears, I find my friends to be very anxious.
I find this rather interesting and meaningful and I hope it would help anyone who reads it.

(Our Daily Bread, February 12 Thursday 2009)

No comments: