Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dream

So I had this dream while having my afternoon nap. It was very weird.

The people inside would be, my cousin, a girl friend online and myself, the others were unclear nor significant.

It has something do with the girl was my cousin's girlfriend and they moved to town. I had a thing for the girl, and we somehow felt something about each other. I stole the girl from my cousin and it was beautiful relationship while having trouble with my cousin... ....

I know, it's stupid. But I just wanna write it down because I feel like it.
I dont think it represents something in me, it just happens.

I know relationships isn't something easy, in fact it's way complicated and I don't want to face those complications. Let's just say I'm not ready and somehow seems to be escaping from it. I just wanna be a kid forever, living in my naive world. Which reminds me of 2 songs, though I don't hear them much but I know they exist, 1 would be Complicated by Avril Lavigne or however you spell it and the other would be Wo Bu Xiang Zhang Da by S.H.E

That's all folks, thank you for tuning in and have a nice day.

No comments: