Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To Singapore?

NO WAY!

I don't wanna go there, even if :
  1. it is babysitting my cousin because his parents couldn't take care of him and my grandparents aren't travelling material anymore
  2. I am paid
  3. I have to help my mum do crappy stuff back in Kuching

The reason is :
  1. I have church commitments
  2. I might not be able to go to church when in Singapore, which is so against ... ...
  3. I don't wanna celebrate Chinese New Year and my birthday there 10 Feb ^-^
  4. I'm not going there because some parents can't take care of their kid, send the kid here instead -_- I mean it
  5. Something to do with my hair, but I don't really know it

The duration would be during the holidays, around 17 Jan to before the next semester starts, which is 23 March. I hope my parents take me seriously 0_0

2 comments:

LESTER TEO said...

ya...hiro just stay here...n celebrate chinese new year with us ...hahahahhaha

Hiro said...

Hahaha, I wish too