Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 Targets & Wishes

Targets
1. Pass Summer Semester, Semester 2 and maybe Degree Year 1. Not so sure, I just don't want to fail and waste time.
2. 20 people in my care group. Everyone under my care now will see the value and try their best.
3. Spend less time in front of the computer. I know that there are many others thing to do, such as reading or just spending the time enjoying my surrounding, away from the computer.
4. Able to be used to do greater things, much greater than before and things that are out of my capability. Being able to be stretched for the greater of others.
5. Read the bible everyday, without fail. To understand the Word of God in depth. 365 days = 365 chapters
6. I will be handle to face and handle every problem and obstacle.
7. Not to crumble during assignment period, finish it before dateline, no last minute work.
8. Transformed to be a better person, being better at breaking ice, to talk to people and know people, to care for others and be sensitive to people's needs. To give as much as I can and even more.
9. Being able to serve in the P&W team in church. Keyboard, by April. Guitar, by June. Bass, by October. Drum, by the end of the year. Maybe support singer too.

Wishes
1. World peace.
2. Everyone I know will go to church at least once.
3. Able to control myself, to wait patiently, not to do something that I will regret.
4. The sheeps will grow up. Be funny but matured, be active but self control. Be the "ideal" sheep I had pictured in my mind.
5. To not face problems and situations that I cannot solve and feel so powerless at.
6. God directly reveals His Will to me regarding any topic or question that I ask.

No comments: