Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Princess is Coming to Town!

In case you don't know, I actually have a crush on princess for some time now. I find her really cute, but the problem is she lives in Selangor, also she is dream girl's younger sister. I've only chat with her a few times, but just couldn't get myself to try to pursue her.

But here's the twist, she is coming to Kuching to study in Unimas, studying doctor. So I guess here's an opportunity, I think I'm gonna take it slow and steady. Everytime I manage to ruin myself, but if I do it properly, I think I might have a shot.

Anyways, it was her who approached me in Facebook telling me this news, so I offered to help her. Now I am trying to get her in contact with my friends who are still in Unimas, Chai Tyng and Ah Bing.

That's it for now, peace.

No comments: