Monday, April 26, 2010

Bugging me lately

Something's inside my head, bugging me lately. It was all because of a dream, that had rekindled this troublesome feeling. Why must it always be dreams? The 1st time, the 2nd time, and now the 3rd time.

Though I dont remember what or how the dream was, but I clearly remember who the dream was about. Yeah, its my dream girl again, again.

Why~ Why~ I have to ask... Now Im like stalker mode and all weird again. This is not a good sign and definitely not good for my current situation at all.

It's impossible, dream for a reason, because its impossible. More impossible than normal impossible that we normally speak about. I thought I had already let it go, but all it took was another dream.

I have other priorities, other things that are more important that I need to focus at, but why... I dont need this, geez...

Anyways, I wanna type this down sort of like a journal, so I can read back and recall the past events of my teenage life.

No comments: