Sunday, July 26, 2009

Because of Him, I can stand

Have you ever been so broken in your life?
Because of the events that happen all around you, crushing you.
I know I have.

Have you ever been so low in your life?
Because everything just seems so bad, discouraging you.
I know I have.

Have you ever been so hopeless in your life?
Because all you see are dark corners, consuming you.
I know I have.

Have you ever been so powerless in your life?
Because everything that happens is way out of your league, pinning you.
I know I have.


I just want to thank my God, thank Him for being so real, for being so real to me.
It's not my imagination, it's not just a feeling, it's something real, I can tell.
It was faith, it was hope, it was love. Faith, hope and love. That was all I needed.
Because of Him, I can stand.
And you know what? You can stand too!

4 comments:

Wayne said...

Bro, I understand that it's a very hard time for you but let's really thank God that in the midst of all these, He's always faithful and still supporting us all the way...take care always and you have my support always also bro...appreciate ya very much bro...GBU...

Hiro said...

Through this all, I'm proud to say that I have grown, but I continue to pray that I remain broken and humble.

LESTER TEO said...

Because of " HIM" ???

Izit me?

i hope i do help u out

Hiro said...

Him is God.