Saturday, December 27, 2008

Semester 1

I intended to post this for quite some time now, but due to certain reasons and circumstances (which include bad connection ), it had to be delayed. But delay no more as it is posted here and now.

There are 5 subjects in total, and grateful to say that I don't need to resit or retake any of them. I got 2 distinctions and 2 credits, I also progressed in my English. Seeing my friends having good results, I'm really happy for them, but in the same time a little disappointed in mine, haha. Well, it's not good, but not bad either. I am very grateful by the very least.

So I met a few friends, got use to the place. Semester 1 has proved to be quite pleasant and I had many 1st over here. It's a great experience and learning journey.

However, what I feel awkward is, I keep on making jokes even when others are not up to it and I don't do good at written exams. My assignments are near perfect, only my written exams, that explains my final results. Haven't gotten my ( I don't know what paper it is, nor what is it for ) result slip, they just had to put it from 2pm - 4pm but they are there during office hours.

No comments: