Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No Apologies

17/11/08 - 18/11/08 I attended a seminar at Tadika Rhema. It was a seminar organised by Focus On The Family, something we always hear in supermarkets. This time, it's opened for churches and so I went as a member of my church. Almost 80 youths attended this seminar.

"No Apologies - the truth about life, love + sex"

It teaches about relationships, media literacy, premarital sex, STD, abstinence and marriage.

I'm gonna change my blogging style a bit from long boring texts to pictures.


The workbook


Randomly chosen to be the leader of my group, which I was shocked to be.


My group, group 9. 8 members and sadly I dont know their names apart from Ai Lian and Lin Sun. The empty spot is my seat. The other 5 are from the same church.


Hall B, been using this most of the time throughout the whole seminar.


Hall A, using this place only for the last chapter and pledge signing.


Cover of pledge card . Realise that there are 2? One is for the person itself and the other is for a witness.


My signature, my witness Ai Lian. Hurray for committing to abstinence!


My certificate.


Photo shot, with parents.


A video to cap things off. Choose Life by Big Tent Revival


From this day, I declare that I am committed to be sexually abstinence until the day I enter a life long, committed, monogamous marriage.

Living life with NO APOLOGIES

- Hiroshi Chong Yen
18/11/08 9.25pm

2 comments:

KanG HonG said...

Hey, Hiro, i did all what u mention jux now, i mean activities of the workshop~ lol, it was when i was in form 5... The books still look the same though, haha!! I got the cards too, still in my room, hahah!!

Hiro said...

Haha, cool. So you made a pledge too. It was really cool.