Friday, February 15, 2008

14 Feb 2008

People call this day Valentine's Day. Some call them Singles Awareness Day aka S.A.D. I just prefer to call it 14 Feb? No offence, I'm single, available but not looking.

So what is it again?

If I was not mistaken, Valentine's Day is dedicated to love ones. Which definitely does not narrow up to couples only but just about everyone and anyone you love. For example, family.

Speaking about love, to me, love to not just the feelings you have for an opposite gender. Love is also the relationship among family members, the tie between relatives and the fun among friends.

Funny quotes from hitz.fm
The good things about being single

1. A: I could marry myself in a civil service.
B: Dude, you marry yourself!
A: I know, I'm so happy.

2. A: I could watch Star Track for 3 days and nobody will say anything.
B: Let's go watch Star Track.
C: Okay, let's go.

3. A: I could do anything I like. I can dress in a too-too, not be at home, in fact I can be in your home.
B: You can actually do better things with absolute freedom.
A: But I can't think of any.

4. A: I can play congkat until 12am and nobody will say I'm crazy.
B: Dude, you're crazy!



*These are from hitz.fm, I don't own or write them.
And I don't copy word by word because my memory is not that good.

No comments: